Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

January: Month of the unfinished projects!

Happy New Year!!!

A few years ago I started this blog. I have to admit I am not a very good blogger or writer. I am not so handy with words as I am with a jigsaw machine! I am a lousy typer and spelling was not my strongest school subject either. At school I would rather draw beside my notes.

For my webshop I love to start new projects, sometimes I start another one without finishing the first one.  And that is what this is all about. I have a lot of unfinished projects so I decided that January is my month of unfinished projects!
This week I start to continue to blog and finish these cute handpainted lasercut brooches. I have a lot of different ones, I hope at the end of the month they will all be sold in my shop!

For now you can find already a few brooches in the Etsy shop:
link to Etsy: handpainted brooch with a pig and a red balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment